Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 2...

Ok, so last night I decided that I am not going to let this project (mentioned in yesterday's post) beat me! It is just not going to happen. So I worked on it. And I decided that I am going to finish it before my school program starts on the 27th of this month. Which means I have some serious work to do. But I can do it and I won't have a nervous break down. I won't.

  So, my oldest daughter has a very sad face. It breaks my heart when she looks at me and looks so sad. I just want to fix everything in the world that might be bothering her. Last night we were at Wal-Mart and for whatever reason, her face was so sad, I almost cried. What am I doing wrong that she is that sad? My heart is broken for her. And for that, I am very sad. Oh well. There may be more later. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment